This is your simple go-to ‘make the moment special sauce!’ Its the perfect way to finish steaks, chicken, fish or vegetables (my favorite is broiled salmon; bushed with olive oil and a sprinkle of pepper and salt before cooking). Wait until your selected meat is fully cooked and resting before applying the glaze for best results.
- Combine 1 cup of Jin+Ja and mustard thoroughly in a sauce pan over medium heat.
- Stir in brown sugar; heat and let simmer.
- Combine the 1/4 cup of Jin+Ja with the cornstarch. Mix until smooth.
- Add cornstarch to the saucepan mixture and let simmer until the sauce thickens, about 1-2 minutes.
- Let the sauce cool to room temperature before using.